Sunday, December 25, 2011

Of christmas, cameras, and comedy

Christmas day for our family started out right, with church and homemade cinnamon rolls.

They were pretty good, if I do say so myself. :)

Once we returned from our Sunday service, we opened our gifts.



I recieved and SLR camera.

My life: now complete.



One of my sisters (who I'm pretty sure will one day become a famous musician,) got a keyboard to practice on. Can you guess what we heard the rest of the day? :)


Sheet music from one of the best songs in The Sound of Music. And what a coincidence, I just so happen to be sixteen going on seventeen. :P

We finished off our Christmas with a Tim Hawkins video, snickerdoodles, and frappachinos. It was completely worth it, but lets just say that I feel like I've gained about 1,000 pounds.



This, I am convinced, is pure heaven in a bottle.
And now I shall leave you with a Tim Hawkins video, because to put it quite simply, I want to. :P



Merry Christmas,

~ Abby




2 comments:

Leah said...

Do you love your camera??? That's so cool!

Abby said...

Oh yes, I love it. :D