Monday, April 30, 2012

of life lately//a short ramble

Don't they all look elegant? And guess who that is to my left? Jana from The Dandelion Wish! :)

Life has been crazy lately. Why you ask? Well, there was this little dance called prom.

It was amazing; the music was awesome, and everyone looked great. I actually didn't get home from after prom activities until almost 7 a.m., and it's been a little hard to get back on a normal schedule. But it was so, so worth it.

Oh, and I still can't believe that I got talked into a pink dress. I mean, it was pink. It was a much, ummm, louder color than the black dress I wore to winter formal. :)

So yeah, that's why things have been so quiet around here. Now I shall try to get back into the flow of everyday life, which is surprisingly hard to do after such a full weekend.

How was your weekend? Did you have/are you having a prom?

~ Abby

2 comments:

Gina said...

Wow you all look so pretty - nice dresses, I'm having to find one soon(not for prom though) over here in England we're having a 'Leavers Ball' ;)

Gina X

Jana said...

Ahhh, this was amazing. I wish I could live forever in those 4 hours. Yeah, I'd like that a lot. (:

Jana