Monday, November 7, 2011

Photography 3/52 + in which i complain


School.

*Sigh*

Highschool, I have decided, is a very scary thing. Just this week I have 2 papers, 2 tests, 1 quarterly exam, and a massive amount of homework to complete. Oh, and I have to read the book Walden by Wednesday. Unfortunately, I'm not going to be able to go to the library until Tuesday evening... Yes, large amounts of caffienated drinks will be consumed that night. :D

But despite my complaining, I actually enjoy school most of the time. (Except for math, which in my opinion has no redeeming quality whatsoever. Do I hear an Amen Hallelujah?!)

I guess you could just say that I'm paying for my week of pure awesome with a week of not so awesome. (Witty word play, no?)

Now, if you will excuse me, I have a wonderful evening of intellectual stimulation scheduled. :P You can probably expect a more uplifting post sometime around Wednesday.


~ Abby


5 comments:

kwinn said...

Sounds like you're having a lot of fun!

Abby said...

Haha, definitely

Jana said...

Good news: Waldon is due next week not this week :)
Bad news: school is still boring and tedious.

On a happier, side note: I love that picture!

kwinn said...

I just love Math and Chemistry don't you? :(

Abby said...

Awesome! (That Waldon is due next week, not that school is boring and tedious haha).

Why thank you! :)