Sunday, November 27, 2011

I'm thankful for...

Pshh, I know Thanksgiving was Thursday, but better late than never right? :D

I am thankful for...

My Family


Yes, I am most definitely thankful for The Lord of the Rings :D

I'm thankful for my aunts who like to shop possibly even more than I do, my uncles who like to tease, my cousins who are just epic, and my brother who will stay up until 3 am watching The Lord of the Rings with me. Not to mention my parents, grandparents, and sisters.

My iPod + Other things I don't really need yet I love



I am not even kidding. I feel very blessed to have things that are just for fun, and aren't really necessary.



My Friends

Without them, I do believe that I would go crazy. :) They brighten my day with spurts of texting, old movie watching, black Friday shopping, and planning weekend endeavors.



For My Treadmill

Because I do believe I will be spending some time on it this week. There was a lot of this going on at Thanksgiving:

Hehehehehe, this was SO my Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving break!

~ Abby

2 comments:

Jana said...

I love this! :)
Oh goodness, Friday was SO fun! Ahh I can't wait for winter formal!

Abby said...

Thank you! :)
Yes it was! Me neither... We'll have to blog about it. :)