Sunday, January 13, 2013

of happy things


Some of my Instagrams. Please take note that all of these have been taken in less than two weeks. In fact, I'm averaging at about 1.2 Instagrams a day. I think I may have a problem. 


1// Short coffee breaks. I went on one with a friend of mine after several long hours of classes. We weren't out very long, but I thoroughly enjoyed a much needed coffee, and an even much more needed time with her. 


2// Dance. Like, why is it so freaking amazing?! I can be having the most terrible day ever, and then go to the studio and instantly feel completely better. When I dance, any tension drains away, and I feel weightless. It's therapeutic. {It also helps to have a lot of great friends to goof off with in between classes.} Also, they just moved a piano into one of the classrooms -- I'm thinking that I will be getting more use out of it than the actual pianist! 


3// Books. And writing. And typography. And music. Basically just words in general. 


4// Lemon tea, sugar cookies, and amazing Bible studies. The girls I play soccer with decided to start our own small group, and we had our first meeting last Friday. It was so encouraging and uplifting -- I absolutely love them. I've never been in a Bible study that was so open and honest; I felt like we all grew a lot closer in just 2 1/2 hours. In a nutshell, it was incredible. 


5// Lazy Saturdays. I like them. Also, sweatpants. I like those too. 


6// Breaking down and letting go. This happened to me this week, and I'm very glad that it did. Because that is a happy thing indeed. 


How's 2013 going for you so far?

~ Abby




No comments: