Tuesday, March 20, 2012

the hunger games tag

Ok, so Hannah from my {beautiful} nutty life tagged me in this awesomely awesome tag. I mean seriously, tags are already awesome, so to have a Hunger Games themed one is even more amazing. But anywho, I was tagged on Thursday, I do believe, and I was super excited to do this. However, I got swept up into the monstrous amount of schoolwork that haunts me everyday and was unable to devote enough time into writing a post. {At least one that sounded at least somewhat intelligent.} So this brings me to where I am now, sitting under the magnolia tree in my yard, listening to my happy playlist, and ignoring the chemistry test I should be taking.

So long winded and pointless excuses aside, lets begin!

Warning: Spoilers are throughout this tag!

1. Who were your favorite male and female characters and why?

Well my favorite male character is a no brainer, it's Peeta obviously. I loved his selflessness and his sweetness. He was most definitely my favorite male character, if not my favorite character in the entire book. As for my favorite female character, I'm really not sure... I honestly didn't like Katniss all that much in Catching Fire or Mockingjay, in fact, I kind of hated her. {Cue gasps and shocked exclamations!} But if I had to pick a favorite, It'd probably have to be Rue. The part were she dies will probably the one point in the movie where I may cry. But I digress.

2. If you were placed in the Games, would you be more likely to let yourself be killed rather than attacking other children, or would you try to win?

This is a hard one. I don't think I'd just roll over and die to avoiding hurting anyone, but I would under no circumstances kill someone who was defenseless, younger, or handicapped. In fact, my instinct would be to protect such people, not to eradicate them to ensure my own survival. {Especially with the younger kids.} Now it would be a completely different story if I saw a 150 pound guy coming at me with a spear.

3. What kind of strategy would you try to use if you were placed in the Games?

I'd probably just lay low and try to avoid being murdered. I'd avoid one on one confrontations and only fight when I was attacked first... I'm pretty strong, but lets just say it's a good thing I'm good at climbing trees and can run like the wind.

And without further ado, I tag Jana from Sunshine Songbirds & Blueskies and Paige from The 828 and Katie from Dramatic-Rants-Of-An-Intellectual-Teenager! {And anyone else who would like to do this of course.}So what are you waiting around here for? Tag, you're it! ;)

~ Abby

P.S. Be sure to link back up here... I'd love to see your answers! :)
P.P.S. You're supposed to come up with your own questions, but if your brain is fried like mine is, I won't judge if you use mine. :P

No comments: