Monday, February 20, 2012

owls make me happy



I have discovered something.

Owls make me happy.

Sparkly hearts make me happy.

Reading The Fault in Our Stars while sipping coffee most definitely makes me happy.

{WARNING: do not read the following paragraph if you have yet to read TFiOS, as it contains spoilers.}

John Green, I love you. Except I also hate you. I mean seriously, how can one person possibly be so full of literary wit? TFiOS made me cry, then laugh, then cry some more. Which is why I loved it. But I'm afraid I can never forgive the author for killing off Augustus -- that was just cruel. {Was it just me, or was Augustus just as amazing as Peeta in the Hunger Games?}

Plus, I kept wondering if the book was going to end mid-sentence. It's really a good thing it didn't, because I would have gone all Hazel Grace on John Green, and stalked him until he finished the story. I'm not the only one who feels this way either, go ask this girl.

But really, if you haven't already, go get TFiOS. It's simply spectacular. {Though it does contain some not-so-good content. Reader discretion advised.}

Ok, mini rant over. Now for some owl pictures, because they really are happy things.



{images courtesey of weheartit}


Happy Monday. :)

~ Abby

No comments: